Tuesday, November 20, 2012

few days in it

So.... it's been a few days since I posted.  I'm home for a few days, my good and dear friend, Jackie's mom passed away, so I am home for the funeral. Of course tonight, the night of the family night, I wind up in the ER b / c of headache and jaw pain....find out it's sinus and dental infection... uhhh... sucks b/c I just got done being sick with bronchitis and viral meningitis.... but I"ll be fine... I have to be. Such good news, talked with my dad, he offered me his basement, living room, bath, bedroom, cons: pets stay in basement and what about when my girl R comes?? So, dad and his wife bought a house and they re did it plan to rent it out for vacation time... so they need it in the Spring.... ding ding... I can stay there now, 3 bedroom, 2 baths, me, ben and isa and then when R and Bubba Jane come  we can have PRIVACYYY!!!! I have an interview the Monday after Thanksgiving...who knew that all the things would fall into place with moving :) But here it is!!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had a blog. Can't wait to read more!!!!

    ReplyDelete