Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Changes

Who had a FABULOUS Thanksgiving??? I did.  Went to my dads first, then my mom's brother's house.  All we did was eat eat eat. Then my crazy family did the whole shopping thing, not me, oh no, I went home :)
Friday, while everyone had a food hangover and was tired, I relaxed and then we went back to my uncle's again and hung out and ate... Again..... Saturday, helped mom get out her Christmas decorations, and went to my aunt's house and mom did my hair ... I call it a skunk look... LORD... but it's okay...I'm thankful for it and it's just hair it grows back.

Sunday went to my dad's side of the family and had a huge dinner...over 30 people there, and was so excellent to be there to see all of them since we never get together.  Me and my cousin's girlfriend... I just loved our colors together :) we rocked it.

Now, today... had my interview... I put it out to the Universe that I am open to it ad whateverhappens happens...The job itself seems awesome working in a high school, off summers, off holidays, snow days, etc, like a teacher, the pay sucks, but come on, the cost of living backc home is soooo much lower than here in MD... it's ridiculous... it evens out......but I liked it... I felt good and now it's in God's hands.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment